Samsung Pay is a safe, simple and secure way to make mobile payments with select Samsung Galaxy devices. Samsung Pay works at almost any retailer where you can swipe or tap your card.
- Easily make transactions in seconds using your Galaxy S6®, S6 edge®, S6 edge+® and Note 5® devices.
- Store all your cards in one place.
- Keep your identity, card number, PIN, and purchases private
- Pay confidently from your phone knowing that the same fraud protection your credit union gives your debit card carries over to Samsung Pay.
- Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play. Then, sign in to your Samsung account.
- Scan your fingerprint and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Snap a picture of your card, and provide your signature where necessary.
- Go shopping and see how easy it is to check out.
How to Pay
- Samsung Pay is accepted virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
- Open Samsung Pay from the Home screen, Apps menu, or Lock screen.
- Swipe to the desired card.
- To verify your identity, place your finger on the Home button. To use your Samsung Pay PIN, touch PIN. Then, enter your four-digit PIN.
- To make the payment, place the back of your device on the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal.
- If necessary, complete the transaction on the payment terminal. For example, if you are using a debit card, you are still required to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Some merchants/terminals may prompt you to verify the total charges are correct, while others will require a signature.
More information is available at samsung.com/pay or feel free to contact us.