Find Friendly, Personal Service — Anywhere in America
Some transactions are just easier to do in-person. But stopping by an Atlantic branch isn’t always convenient. With shared branching, you get friendly, attentive service — all across the country.
Shared branching lets you access over 5,000 credit unions as if you were visiting your local Atlantic branch. Deposit checks, make loan payments, purchase money orders**, and more. Find a participating shared branch near you!
- Use over 5,000 cooperating credit unions nationwide (over 150 Maine locations) as if you were at your home branch*
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any participating branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks**
- And more!
- Simply provide the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, U.S. passport)
- Some locations may charge fees for services
- All personal checks, business checks and money orders are subject to holds
- No holds on payroll checks, U.S. Treasury checks or U.S. Postal Service money orders
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
*Restrictions do apply. All personal checks, business checks and money orders are subject to holds. Some locations may charge fees for services.
**May not be available at all outlets and locations.