2017 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
- Rachel Male
- Emily Monahan-Morang
- Anne Davis
- Aaron Carlton
- Bailey Karnes
2018 High School Graduate College Scholarship
The 2018 Atlantic college scholarship program is available to members who are graduating high school. This scholarship program offers graduating seniors the chance to receive one of the following:
- One, $7,500 scholarship
- One, $2,500 scholarship
- One, $1,000 scholarship
- One of eight $500 scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship awards, all applicants must fill-out and submit an application form, write a 350-400 word essay pertaining to a selected question and provide a resume and letter of reference. All submitted applications and documents will be reviewed by the Atlantic Scholarship Committee.
To apply, members may download the application and rules or obtain them at any Atlantic branch in Brunswick, Topsham, Freeport or Cumberland. Applications and rules will also be available in the Guidance Department at Brunswick High School, Mt. Ararat High School, Freeport High School and Greely High School.
Look for application details to be posted February 2018.
Young & Free Maine
Find out how to make the most of your money. Jake Holmes, Young & Free Maine Spokester, is here to help Maine residents between the ages of 18 and 25 better understand banking and money. Get money smart with videos and blogs covering a variety of financial topics, from budgeting basics to understanding inflation. Discover what Young & Free Maine has to offer.
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Choose to Save® – Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet® – A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid – Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid! – The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS – Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org – online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov - Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's – Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans