2019 High School Graduate College Scholarship
The 2019 Atlantic college scholarship program is available to members who are graduating high school. This scholarship program offers graduating seniors the chance to receive one of the following:
- One, $7,500 scholarship
- One, $2,500 scholarship
- One, $1,000 scholarship
- One of eight $500 scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship awards, all applicants must fill-out and submit an application form, write a 350-400 word essay pertaining to a selected question and provide a resume and letter of reference. All submitted applications and documents will be reviewed by the Atlantic Scholarship Committee.
To apply, members may download the application and rules or obtain them at any Atlantic branch in Brunswick, Topsham, Freeport or Cumberland. Applications and rules will also be available in the Guidance Department at Brunswick High School, Mt. Ararat High School, Freeport High School and Greely High School.
2018 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
The Amable A. and Vivian Caron Scholarship program is from October 2019 to December 2019 and is open to Atlantic Federal Credit Union members, who are primary members of an active account, and enrolled for a spring 2019, accredited, undergraduate or graduate program at a chosen college/vocational school, minimum 6 credit hours, per semester. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for the spring 2019 semester and then be registered for fall 2019 classes at an accredited, undergraduate or graduate program at a chosen college/vocational school, minimum 6 credit hours, per semester.
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund – Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Harpswell, Brunswick and Topsham we encourage you to explore the Student Aid Fund.
- Choose to Save® – Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet® – A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid – Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid! – The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS – Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org – online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov - Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's – Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans