2020 High School Graduate College Scholarship
The 2020 Atlantic college scholarship program is available to members who are graduating high school. To be considered for the scholarship award, all applicants filled-out and submitted an application form, wrote a 350-400 word essay pertaining to a selected question and provide a resume and letter of reference.
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Recipients:
- $10,000 scholarship, Mia Taranko, Thornton Academy
- $5,000 scholarship, Olivia Giandrea, Greely High School
- $2,500 scholarship, Katherine Callahan, Mt. Ararat High School
- $1,500 scholarship, Everett Beals, Kennebunk High School
- $1,000 scholarship, Kailee Sprague, Noble High School
2020 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
The Amable A. and Vivian Caron Scholarship program will accept applications in the fall of 2020 and is open to Atlantic Federal Credit Union members, who are primary members of an active account, and enrolled for a spring 2021, accredited, undergraduate or graduate program at a chosen college/vocational school, minimum 6 credit hours, per semester. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for the spring 2021 semester and then be registered for fall 2021 classes at an accredited, undergraduate or graduate program at a chosen college/vocational school, minimum 6 credit hours, per semester.
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund – Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Harpswell, Brunswick and Topsham we encourage you to explore the Student Aid Fund.
- Choose to Save® – Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet® – A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid – Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid! – The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS – Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org – online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov - Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's – Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans