Alternate Banking Channels
Watch our video tutorial for a step-by-step process on how to enroll in online banking:
In addition, here are written instructions:
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
1. Visit www.AtlanticFCU.com. Select “Enroll Now” under the Online Banking Login; Select “Personal” for the Account Type, then enter your Atlantic revised savings account number. Enter the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number and Date of Birth for the person who is listed first on the account and Type “YES”. (Save a copy of the “Online Disclosure” for your records.)
2. Under Sign Up – Send Passcode, select the appropriate option and select “Send Passcode”. You will see your partially masked phone number/email listed. If the phone number/email is incorrect or missing, you will need to contact Atlantic at 1.800.834.0432 to correct it prior to completing registration. Select the appropriate option and select “Send Passcode”. A six-digit passcode will then be generated and sent to the email/mobile phone number on file.
3. This passcode will need to be entered on the following screen to continue the registration. The passcode sent is valid for 10 minutes.
4. Enter a user-name and select a password. You will be asked to verify the email on file. If the email listed (partially masked) is incorrect or missing, you will need to contact Atlantic to correct it prior to completing registration 1.800.834.0432.
5. Select three Security Questions and answers (not case sensitive). Then, determine your “security phrase” and select a desired security image.
6. eStatement Opt-In — Follow the prompts to complete your eStatement enrollment.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
2. In order to access Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. After you are enrolled in Online Banking, you will use the same user-name and password to login to Mobile Banking.
3. On the login screen, enter in your user-name and password and click “sign in”.
Once logged into Mobile Banking, you can deposit a check with a few taps of your finger. Deposit a check with a few taps of your finger:
Once logged in to mobile banking, select “Mobile Deposit”
Checks submitted through Mobile Remote Deposit Capture are required to be endorsed as follows: "For Mobile Deposit to AFCU".
iTalk Telephone Banking:
It’s easy to use our free, iTalk telephone banking service. Call our toll free number to get started 855-343-2239. In addition, view a full list of menu options with our iTalk Access Codes.
To access iTalk telephone banking for the first time, you will need your member number and social security number. It will then have you set up a 4-digit pin to access in the future.
The Atlantic Contact Center is ready to help 800-834-0432.
In addition to the ATM’s outside of our branches, you also have access to 265 surcharge-free ATMs.
Night Deposits can be made at any of our branches at any time. We will process these deposits frequently throughout the weekday.
Stay up to date and join our email list.
The Atlantic blog strives to deliver informative, relevant, and sometimes fun financial information. If you enjoyed this article, please forward it to a friend.