Reasons to Refinance:
Capitalize on Low Interest Rates
Turn Your Home Equity into Cash
Shorten or Lengthen Loan Repayment Term
- If you can save money, pay off your mortgage faster, and build equity in your home by doing so, then refinancing makes sense.
- When refinancing, you will pay off your existing mortgage and take out a new mortgage with new terms.
- A standard rate-and-term refinance is one of the most common ways to refinance and save money.
- Another common option is a cash-out refinance, where you pull equity out of your home and receive it in the form of a cash payment.
- Ask about options for weekly or bi-weekly payments to save money.
- Work with a local company, offering local decision making for ease and speed when refinancing.
- Talk with an Atlantic mortgage professional to ensure refinancing fits your financial goals.
Atlantic NMLO / NMLS Institution Identifier: 402778
Mortgage Web Center
Step-by-step guidance and helpful resources are available through our mortgage web center.
Let Atlantic keep an eye on interest rates — so you don't have to! Sign up for Rate Watch.
- Carol Edens NMLS ID #: 500165
- Erin Holmes NMLS ID #: 1859212
- Gwen Godin NMLS ID# 1516569
- Heather Lowe NMLS ID #: 1908553
- Jocelyn Picard NMLS ID #: 518283
- L Valerie Campbell NMLS ID #: 500162
- Laurie Gaudreau NMLS ID #: 746916
- Stacey Jellison-Burgoyne NMLS# 1834618