2021 High School Graduate College Scholarship
Congratulations to the 2021 Atlantic Scholarship Receipeints:
Luke Cheseldine, Brunswick High School $10,000
Isabelle Hurlbur, Massabesic High School $5,000
Abigail Toothaker, Sanford High School $2,500
Halorie Kivler, Freeport High School $1,500
Anna Snyder, Massabesic High School $1,000
To be considered for the scholarship awards, all applicants filled out and submitted an application form, an essay (350–400 words) pertaining to a selected question and provide a resume and letter of reference. All submitted applications and documents were reviewed by the Atlantic Scholarship Committee.
2021 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
The Amable A. and Vivian Caron Scholarship program will be available in October and will award one, $2,500 scholarship. It is open to Atlantic members who are primary members of an active account.
Applicants must be enrolled in a Fall 2021 undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for the fall 2021 semester and be registered for spring 2022 classes in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund: Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Harpswell, Brunswick and Topsham we encourage you to explore the Student Aid Fund.
- Choose to Save®: Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet®: A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid: Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid!: The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS: Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org: Online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov: Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's: Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans