Atlantic Foundation Scholarship
2023 High School Graduate College Scholarship
Congratulations to the 2023 Scholarship Recipients:
- $10,000: Audrey Coleman, Sanford High School
- $5,000: Charlotte Daniels, Marshwood High School
- $2,500: Elise Provencher, Greely High School
- $1,500: Zachary Taranko, Thornton Academy
- $1,000: Marisa Schultz, Mt. Ararat High School
To be considered for the scholarship awards, all applicants filled out and submitted an application form, an essay (350–400 words) pertaining to a selected question, and provided a resume and letter of reference. All submitted applications and documents underwent a rigorous review process by the Atlantic Scholarship Committee.
2023 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
The Amable A. and Vivian Caron Scholarship program was available from October through November and awarded one $2,500 scholarship. It was open to Atlantic members who are primary members of an active account.
To be considered for this scholarship award, applicants must be enrolled in a Fall 2023 undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for the fall 2023 semester and be registered for spring 2024 classes in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund: Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Harpswell, Brunswick and Topsham we encourage you to explore the Student Aid Fund.
- Choose to Save®: Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet®: A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid: Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid!: The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS: Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org: Online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov: Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's: Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans