2022 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
The Amable A. and Vivian Caron Scholarship program will be available from October 1 - November 21, 2022, and will award one $2,500 scholarship. It is open to Atlantic members who are primary members of an active account.
Applicants must be enrolled in a Fall 2022 undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for the fall 2022 semester and be registered for spring 2023 classes in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Atlantic Foundation Scholarship
2022 High School Graduate College Scholarship
The 2022 Atlantic Federal Credit Union Foundation Scholarship program is open from February through March to members who are graduating high school. This scholarship program offers graduating seniors the chance to receive five scholarship awards.
Congratulations to the 2022 recipients:
- Anya Bachor, Mt. Ararat High School $10,000
- Isabella Farrington, Sanford High School $5,000
- William Martel, Greely High School $2,500
- MaKayla O'Brien, Sanford High School $1,500
- Abrial Davis, Thornton Academy $1,000
To be considered for the scholarship awards, all applicants filled out and submitted an application form, an essay (350–400 words) pertaining to a selected question, and provided a resume and letter of reference. All submitted applications and documents were reviewed by the Atlantic Scholarship Committee.
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund: Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Harpswell, Brunswick and Topsham we encourage you to explore the Student Aid Fund.
- Choose to Save®: Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet®: A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid: Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid!: The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS: Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org: Online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov: Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's: Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans