2021 High School Graduate College Scholarship
The 2021 Atlantic college scholarship program is open February 3, 2021 to March 26, 2021 to members who are graduating high school. This scholarship program offers graduating seniors the chance to receive one of the following:
- One, $10,000 scholarship
- One, $5,000 scholarship
- One, $2,500 scholarship
- One, $1,500 scholarship
- One, $1,000 scholarship
To be considered for the scholarship awards, all applicants must fill-out and submit an application form, write an essay (350–400 words) pertaining to a selected question and provide a resume and letter of reference. All submitted applications and documents will be reviewed by the Atlantic Scholarship Committee.
2021 Amable & Vivian Caron College Scholarship
The Amable A. and Vivian Caron Scholarship program will be available in October and will award one, $2,500 scholarship. It is open to Atlantic members who are primary members of an active account.
Applicants must be enrolled in a Fall 2021 undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for the fall 2021 semester and be registered for spring 2022 classes in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college/vocational school (minimum 6 credit hours per semester).
Whether you’re considering college, starting your freshmen year, or ready to join the business world, we hope you will find the following resources useful.
- Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund: Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Harpswell, Brunswick and Topsham we encourage you to explore the Student Aid Fund.
- Choose to Save®: Find helpful tips to set money aside for your future
- CollegeNet®: A comprehensive guide to the nation's colleges and universities
- Federal Student Aid: Access resources on preparing for college, applying for aid, and more
- FinAid!: The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS: Learn how to file your tax return, get your refund status, and more
- MoneyMangement.org: Online resources to help you handle money comfortably and confidently
- MyMoney.gov: Five key topics for managing and growing your money
- Peterson's: Your go-to guide for college information, from test prep strategies to preparing student loans