South Sanford and York Branch are drive-thru only.
All other branch lobbies are open for teller transactions only. Branch hours can be found here.
What is considered a Teller Transaction?
- Check Cashing
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Loan & Credit Card Payments/Payoffs
- Credit Card Advances
- Shared Branching
- Adding a Club account or Share Certificate
- Purchase money orders & teller checks
- Gift card purchase/reloading
- Order Debit Cards
- Dispute Debit Card Transactions
- Automatic transfers or payments requests
- Direct deposit requests
- Address changes
Need an appointment for your banking needs?
If you have a banking need that can’t be handled at the drive-thru or isn’t on the above list, please call the Atlantic Contact Center at 800-834-0432. We can set up an appointment to meet your banking needs.
The Member Contact Center (800.834.0432) and Video Banking by Atlantic now have extended hours.
Monday – Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday – Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
For your convenience, we have these additional banking channels
- Video Banking
- Online Banking (If you have not set up Online Banking, it is easy. Take a look at this how-to video.)
- Mobile Banking
- iTalk Telephone Banking
- “Night Deposits” can be made at any of our branches at any time. We will process these deposits frequently throughout the weekday.
- ATM Access: In addition to the ATM’s outside of our branches, you also have access to 265 surcharge-free ATMs.
Paycheck Protection Program Updates
Round two PPP loans are now available and loan forgiveness information here.