Helping our Members Do Better
Atlantic Lobbies Opening June 8th
Starting Monday, June 8th, our branch lobbies will be opening for teller transactions* during the hours listed below. However, we strongly encourage everyone to continue to utilize our alternate banking channels.
Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Walk-up Service Exclusively on Wednesday’s from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in Brunswick and Sanford (870 Main Street) through June 3.
Drive-Thru Hours, Cumberland & York
Monday – Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*What is considered a Teller Transaction?
- Check Cashing
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Loan & Credit Card Payments/Payoffs
- Credit Card Advances
- Shared Branching
- Adding a Club account or Share Certificate
- Purchase money orders & teller checks
- Gift card purchase/reloading
- Order Debit Cards
- Dispute Debit Card Transactions
- Automatic transfers or payments requests
- Direct deposit requests
- Address changes
Have a need that doesn’t fall into one of these categories? Call us and we can set up an appointment to fulfill your request.
Safety and Good Health Remain Our Priority
Atlantic will adhere to the following procedures set forth by the Governor and the Maine CDC to support Physical Distancing and Good Hygiene:
- Plexiglas is installed at teller stations
- Every other teller station will be open to promote social distance
- A face covering is required when inside the branch
- You may be asked to remove the face covering, temporarily, for identification
- Atlantic staff will be wearing masks
- The number of people inside the branch will be limited
- One person per family, please
- Floor graphics will indicate proper physical distancing
- Employees will use hand sanitizer between each member served
- Our waiting area, restrooms, and coffee/water stations remain closed
- You might not notice, but we have intensified our frequent cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizer stands are available for when you enter and exit the Credit Union
We're Here when You Need Us
- Need Personal Financial Assistance and help navigating your finances during this public health crisis? Please complete this form and someone from our Member Solutions Team will follow up with you.
- Does your Small Business need Financial Assistance? The Atlantic Commercial Lending Team continues to work with Business Members to process requests as the SBA Paycheck Protection Program Application Portal has reopened. We continue to handle requests first come, first served. Please review the information here.
Helping To Navigate Your Banking Needs
|WHERE DO I. . . GUIDE|
|What I Need:||Where To Go:|
|Money Withdrawal/Deposit||ATMs | Drive-Thru | In Branch|
|Check Deposit||Mobile App | Drive-Thru | Night Drop | ATM | In Branch|
|New Loan||Online | Mobile | Call 800.834.0432|
|Loan Payment||Online | Mobile App | Call | Drive-Thru | In Branch|
|Card Services||Call 800.834.0432 | In Branch|
|Wires||Call 800.834.0432 | In Branch|
|New Accounts||Online | Call 800.834.0432|
|General Questions||Call 800.834.0432|
|Safe Deposit Box||By Appointment Only Call 800.834.0432|
|Notary||Drive-Thru | In Branch|
Thank You For Being a Member
- Because of you, Atlantic was able to donate $50,000 to the Good Shepherd Food Bank.