Quick, simple, secure. Mobile pay lets you make purchases without opening your wallet — or even an app.
- Pay in seconds with a single touch using your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple Watch®
- Store all your cards in one place; find the right card quickly
- Keep your identity, card number, PIN, and purchases private
- Protect your account instantly if your phone is lost or stolen
- To add an Atlantic debit card, enter your card information into Wallet, a native app found on your home screen.
- If your Atlantic debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the security code when you enroll in Apple Pay.
How to Pay
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID; or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating that your payment was accepted.
Shop securely. Google Pay doesn’t use your actual credit or debit card number. Instead, a virtual account number represents your account information — keeping your card details safe. Simply unlock your phone and place it near the payment terminal. Tap and pay. It’s that fast and easy.
As soon as you make a purchase, you’ll see a payment confirmation for your transaction with the merchant’s name and number. So, you can verify your card activity.
- Look for the app on your phone. Google Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, download it from Google Play.
- Add a credit or debit card. If you already have a card in your Google account you can add it to Google Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card by simply snapping a picture.
- Start tapping. Unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
How to Pay
- Locate a store that accepts NFC (or tap-to-pay) payments, as well as select Google apps.
- On Google devices running Kit Kat (4.0) and above, simply unlock your phone.
- Place your phone near the contactless terminal.
- Your phone will beep or vibrate, and you’ll receive a confirmation on-screen letting you know the payment was made.
- Easily make transactions in seconds using your Samsung Pay supported device
- Store all your cards in one place
- Keep your identity, card number, personal identification number (PIN), and purchases private
- Pay with confidence; the fraud protection on your debit card carries over to Samsung Pay
- Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play. Then, sign into your Samsung account.
- Scan your fingerprint and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Snap a picture of your card and provide your signature where necessary.
- Go shopping and see how easy it is to check out.
How to Pay
- Samsung Pay is accepted virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
- Open Samsung Pay from the Home screen, Apps menu, or Lock screen.
- Swipe to the desired card.
- To verify your identity, place your finger on the Home button. To use your Samsung Pay PIN, touch PIN. Then enter your four-digit PIN.
- To make the payment, place the back of your device on the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal.
- If necessary, complete the transaction on the payment terminal. For example, if you are using a debit card, you are still required to enter your PIN. Some merchants/terminals may prompt you to verify the total charges are correct, while others may require a signature.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.