Find friendly, personal service anywhere in America — thanks to our partners in the CO-OP network.
- Use member credit unions as if you were at your home branch1
- 5,000+ cooperating branches nationwide
- 150+ cooperating branches throughout Maine
- Conduct a number of transactions at any participating branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks2
- Simply provide the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, U.S. passport)
- Some locations may charge fees for services
- All personal checks, business checks, and money orders are subject to holds
- No holds on payroll checks, U.S. Treasury checks or U.S. Postal Service money orders
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
1Restrictions do apply. All personal checks, business checks and money orders are subject to holds. Some locations may charge fees for services.
2May not be available at all outlets and locations.